August 20, 2009

Only 3 hours left for today to end, and I have nothing interesting to report...Actually I do have a lot of things I want to write about, but not tonight I guess, I'm not in the mood.

I've had this weird pain in my right leg for a while (I mean for at least a year regularly, and sporadically for maybe about 2-3 years), it seemed to come and go and I never thought anything of it, but it feels like it's stayed forever this time. It's in my knee, hip and big toe at the same time. I can barely walk in the mornings, then it sort of gets better. It still hurts, but it's not stiff, and it's mostly my foot/big toe/ball of foot that hurts. I jacked this ankle up really bad a few times in the past, and now I am wondering if it has anything to do with that. I also used to have these weird warm feelings in my leg, like someone was pouring hot water inside my leg or some kind of weird tingly feeling which I know is something to do with the nerves, but that hasn't happened for the past 8 months or so. I know I should stop being stubborn and go see a doctor. I thought maybe it would go away on it's own, but it looks like it's here to stay.

Reading stuff on the internet about your symptoms is pretty scary by the way. I could have a whole lot of conditions ranging from rheumatoid arthritis to a herniated disc. Or maybe nothing at all...

Yeah, see, when I said I'd blog everyday, I never said I'd write about cool interesting stuff. My life is so lame. :)

No comments: