February 11, 2010

Random stuff

  • I'm still alive (as you can see/read). I stayed away from roe, eel, and sake last night, and ate about 1/3 the sushi I would normally eat...The result? A slightly itchy throat, a big red allergy spot under my right eye, and a slight GI symptom, but nothing compared to the horrible reactions I had before. So, I guess every once in a while, I can eat sushi. I'm just wondering if there will come a time when I'll just swell up and not be able to breathe, and if I'll still insist on eating sushi then, too...
  • M. and I discovered this TV show called Dexter...It's pretty good.
  • My friend N. is coming to take my picture(s) tomorrow. This red bump under my eye is not very sightly and this is not how I want to be photographed. I must have thought my timing through. It will be a VERY natural photo shoot after all he he.
  • My scarf/belt/accessory thing is doomed. I keep trying to knit, but due to the bulky and inconsistent nature of the yarn, none of the patterns I try look like what I want it to look like. I might have been right about the tea cozy/sock theory after all.
  • I found out that choosing/finding a business name is very hard. There's the image I want the name to project, and then there's the fact that all the cool names are already taken. I might put a poll here once I have a few eligible names, in a few months.
  • I find it amusing that a post I made about an old song is what is referring people to my page...Apparently, I'm not the only one confused about the lyrics...
  • Sometimes I go back and read my older posts, and then find typos in them...Argh...
  • As I was walking back home after having coffee with a friend today, I started thinking about "personal life" choices and "career" choices, and at what point one becomes more important than the other, and at what point we can try to reconcile the two...Tough decision that one...

No comments: